The Secret is Out: Hemp Oil for Dogs
How I select the products I link to:
Recently rising in popularity, hemp oil is majorly utilized due to its anti-inflammatory properties, anti-nausea effects, cardiac benefits, appetite stimulation, and whatnot. And while there’s no scientific data to back this up, a wide variety of pet owners report using CBD has had a positive effect on their four-legged companion. In fact, consumers use it to treat pain, cognitive dysfunction, inappetence, anxiety, seizures, dementia, and whatnot for dogs and cats. So is hemp oil for dogs? In short, yes.
Now, if you’re planning to get your hands on hemp oil to expedite your dog’s health, it’s a good idea to do some reading first. Below we discuss what hemp oil is and why it’s an excellent natural treatment for your furry friend:
What is Hemp Oil for Dogs
Cannabidiol is a compound derived from either cannabis or hemp. More often than not, CBD oil is manufactured without the inclusion of THC, aka the element from which psychoactive properties. CBD interferes with the endocannabinoid receptors situated in the body’s peripheral nervous system.
As of now, there exists no definitive research backing whether CBD is effective in treating dogs or not. However, dog owners worldwide use it to treat neuropathic pain, control seizures, control your sleep schedule, and so on.
The Benefits of Hemp Oil for Your Dog
Hemp oil is full of nutrients that help improve your dog’s health. Among the many benefits of hemp oil are some of the following:
Helps Reduce Anxiety
If your dog suffers from separation anxiety, purchasing hemp oil can do wonders to relieve stress. In fact, hemp oil is popularly known for reducing anxiety and stress in humans. Here’s what in-depth research on the topic has resulted in:
- Lower anxiety levels spiking because of public speech
- Effectively reduces anxiety in healthy people and those fighting anxiety disorders.
- A remarkable way of treating PTSD and panic disorders
Thus, if your dog is dealing with anxiety or noise phobias, hemp oil is a sure way to help him unwind.
Extensive research shows that the many compounds in cannabis help restrict the further growth of tumor cells. Thus, its antitumor effects make it the perfect solution to fight off the cancer cells in your dog. Not to mention, hemp oil is known to:
- Prevent the growth of cancer cells by obstructing their ability to create energy.
- Enhance the performance of the immune system’s killer cells to result in the death of cancer cells.
- Offer antitumor characteristics that slow down the growth of glioma cells.
- Expedites the effectiveness of cancer treatments
Monitor Seizures and Epilepsy
The in-depth study suggests that epilepsy affects about 0.75% of the whole dog world. Typically, dogs suffering from seizures are provided pills like phenobarbital, potassium bromide, and so on. Here’s the thing; while they monitor seizures, these drugs have adverse effects on your dog’s liver. Not to mention, the drug doesn’t have to be always effective.
On the flip side, full-spectrum CBD is an effective way to treat pharmacoresistant epilepsy. In fact, extensive research, including eight patients, boasts that up to seven patients showed improvements after 4 to 5 months.
Battle Inflammatory Bowel Disease
An in-depth study suggests that hemp oil is an effective way of preventing inflammatory bowel disease. Not just this, but several studies suggest that it is a remarkable way of boosting gut motility.
On top of this, hemp boasts antibiotic properties that protect your dog from Staphylococcus Aureus.
Hemp oil is a fantastic way of fighting off nausea your dog may be experiencing. In fact, it can battle vomiting and nausea caused by various toxins and drugs.
Not just this, but if your dog has been eating less, hemp oil is a great way to improve it. The National Cancer Institute (NCI) found that full-spectrum CBD can make your appetite shoot up. Feed your pet a delicious CBD oil treat like Pure Kana’s Steak and Sweet Potato Hemp Treat to ensure they eat well.
No Psychoactive Side Effects
Hemp oil comprises concentration of cannabidiol, which contains a compound referred to as THC. If you’ve heard of it, you know that THC offers psychoactive characteristics.
Luckily, hemp oils ensure complete absence of this side effect by curating products without THC. In turn, your dog gets to relax without any risks.
The Perfect Way to Relieve Pain
The cannabidiol present inside your hemp oil is well-known to ease pain. From being recommended by medical experts to include in your furry best friends products, studies lead us to believe you can relieve the following types of pain with hemp oil:
- Neuropathic pain
- Inflammation on oxidative pain
- Inflammation in acute pancreatitis and the intestines
- General inflammation
Pointers to Keep in Mind When Purchasing Hemp Oil
Now, if you’re purchasing hemp oil, you must get your hands on the right one. Your goal is to spot a top-notch quality hemp oil that promises positive results. Here’s how you can ensure that:
- Make sure your desired CBD is organic and free from solvents, pesticides, and fungicides.
- Your chosen brand should offer an in-depth certificate showing an analysis of components in the hemp oil. Check the quantity of CBD here. Typically, these products include low quantities of CBD and close to none THC.
- To get high-quality hemp oil, you may have to spend some extra dollars. Typically, low priced hemp oils include harmful additives like heavy metals, pesticides, toxic solvents, and herbicides.
- While doggy treats are an excellent way to get your four-legged friend on board with hemp oil, liquid bottles are a more convenient solution. Purchase the high-quality Pure Kana Bacon Flavored CBD Oil to find your dog’s optimum dosage in a much easier way.
All in all, if you’re someone looking for an organic solution to your dog’s health problems, you should add a top-notch quality hemp oil like Pure Kana to your dog’s health care plan. Discount code: CODY20 for 20% off!